Slip & Fall Accidents Attorney Santa Clara, Pittsburg, Corona, Vallejo
When you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you should seek the advice of an experienced slip and fall accident lawyer. If a slip and fall accident is the result of negligence on the property owner’s or management’s part, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. You owe it to yourself to understand your legal rights.
At the Law Offices of Braff P.C., we have represented victims of slip and fall accidents and their families in Santa Clara, Pittsburg, Corona, Vallejo, and surrounding communities for decades. We are committed to the rights of injury victims and work diligently to recover the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
The legal term for slip and fall claims is premises liability. This refers to the responsibility of an owner or manager of a property to provide a safe area for those who use or visit it. This can be both a private or public area.
TO ESTABLISH A SUCCESSFUL SLIP AND FALL CASE, CERTAIN THINGS MUST BE ESTABLISHED.
- The presence of a hazard — this could be things such as wet or oily floors, poorly maintained walkways, weather hazards, unsafe stairways, uneven flooring, poor lighting, or cluttered walkways.
- The injury was caused by the hazard — there must be evidence to support that the hazard not only caused the accident but that the injury was a result of the accident.
- The property owner or manager should have known about the hazard. This can be having a direct knowledge of the hazard or establishing that a reasonable person would be aware of the hazard and take steps to remedy it.
Although these may seem straightforward, a slip and fall claim can be extremely complex to prove. That is why it is important to have the advice and support of a professional slip and fall injury lawyer.
When you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation for expenses resulting from your injuries such as
- Medical bills for injuries and treatment
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Emotional distress
- Any other costs associated with the accident
- Reimbursement or replacement of personal property that was damaged or destroyed, such as glasses or clothing
If you have suffered injuries due to a slip and fall accident, contact the experienced slip and fall accident injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Braff P.C. We have advocated for the rights of injury victims in Santa Clara, Pittsburg, Corona, Vallejo, and surrounding communities in California for decades. With our dedicated team of professionals, we are committed to pursuing the compensation you deserve after an accident.
Contact us for a no-cost case evaluation today. There are never any legal fees charged until we recover compensation on your behalf. Don’t suffer alone. Call a professional injury lawyer to understand your legal rights.